Friday, May 7, 2021

God's Plan

I was listening to JD Farag this morning. My husband said, “You have got to listen to JD’s post from May 2nd… it’s awesome!” My husband isn’t one to get all excited about things. He’s a pilot, and pretty laid back. My goal at Christmas is to get him so excited about his present that he actually shows some emotion, lol. That’s hard to do. I’ve only succeeded a few times. So, I figured I’d better listen to JD’s post.

If you don’t know who he is, here’s a very short bio:

JD Farag was born in Beirut, Lebanon, to an Egyptian father and Palestinian mother. He immigrated to America in 1963. In 1988, JD married his wife, Kellie, in Spokane, WA and later moved to Hawaii where they started their first Bible Study in 2004. As a strong supporter of Israel, JD's focus is on Bible Prophecy, often pertaining to the Middle East. In addition to weekly Prophecy Updates, Pastor JD teaches through the bible Sunday mornings and Thursday evenings at his church in Kaneohe, HI.

His website address is:  www.jdfarag.org   He has a YouTube channel, but they tend to delete his stuff, so they finally got their own website and now his full messages are there. You’ll only see half a message on YouTube and then he tells you to switch to his site to get the “rest of the story”, as he quotes Paul Harvey, lol.

JD gets information straight from the source (Israel, Lebanon) and presents them to his congregation with the biblical passages that apply - mostly from Revelation. I know I have difficulty trying to figure out what Revelation says, so WOW, I’m really getting eye openers with these Prophecy Updates. He has them all on his website for anyone to watch, download or share. But the one I listened to today was very encouraging. Not at first, mind you, because he shares a lot of what’s actually going on, but then he gets into why it’s going on and where it’s going, period. 

JD, like many other pastors, babbles on in several places and talks on the ‘slow’ side. I shortened it for those who want a brief, ‘to the point’ rendition. But if it piques your interest, go on his site and have a ball listening to the rest. WOW!!! That’s pretty much “all I have to say about that,” as Forrest Gump says.

Enjoy and just wait for it all to happen. God’s got our backs!

I have a shortened version if you'd like to see the main facts:   https://www.dropbox.com/s/01059ia01zou42i/JDFarag%20Gods%20Plan.mp4?dl=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Grace Prophetic Word from 5/26/23

     Here is a prophetic word that Amanda Grace just had yesterday. I'm posting it because it's filled with amazing predictions from...