Thursday, April 15, 2021

Good vs. Evil

It’s gray and dingy outside, so that leaves my flesh in a depressed state. I’m doing devos now so hopefully, with praise and worship after prayer, I’ll be ‘feeling’ a bit better than I do now.

I was reading an article on Julianne Marguiles, who played the Good Wife. She ‘found’ herself in her 50’s. Anyway, she considers it a privilege to grow old, versus being dead. It’s a healthy outlook on age, of course, but I often wonder (unless the person doesn’t know Jesus) why people feel that way. The Bible says, “whoever loves his life will lose it, but whoever hates his life in this world, will keep it for eternal life.” Not just that, but seriously, if you do know the Lord and have a relationship with Him, you’d believe what the Bible says and look forward to that life, not this one. Paul said, “for me, to live is Christ, to die is gain.” 

I’m 71, in a few months, I’ll be 72. All that I’ve done to my poor body over the years of my youth, God has given me enormous grace. I’m type 2 diabetic, but very little neuropathy in my feet, good control of oral meds for the HbA1c, and have good muscles yet, etc. But every day I see aches and pains that weren’t there before, or I don’t sleep well anymore (I used to be able to fall asleep standing up), can’t handle certain foods anymore, the main thing in life now are doctor appointments. And now, my younger husband, just had open heart surgery. So, I’m taking care of him and taking him to his doctor appointments, which he had very few of before. So we have joined the official ranks of the “old age” people. It’s pretty much what we talk about with each other and anyone else foolish enough to get into a conversation with us.

Our country’s state has gone totally downhill with the infestation in the Whitehouse and the outlook on what’s going to happen to the US if God doesn’t step in and do something, is bleak. I grew up in America, land of the free, home of the brave, but now live in America, land of the freeloaders, home of the paranoid. 

Most people don’t want to know the truth about what’s really going on so they believe anything that comes along, as long as it’s on the News (which are all bought out by the powers that be), which our leaders are selling us out to. They want the US part of a one world government with one world currency. They want to depopulate the world so the rich, ruling class can control the lower slave class. 

They started with Covid 19, which is an overblown flu, manipulated by man to look like a pandemic, to see how easy it was to control the world’s population. They found out it was quite easy. You instill fear into everyone, mask them and distance them socially (divide & conquer), and they comply right away, believing the government is doing what’s best for everyone, even after a stolen election. This has been planned for a very long time. 

Yes, it killed people, but so does the regular flu every single year… only NOBODY got the flu in 2020, just covid 19? I don’t get that at all.

It’s all to keep us isolated, separated, divided, living in fear and conquered. It works because most people don’t want to know the truth. They couldn’t handle it. I under- stand that because when I started learning about what was really going on behind the scenes, I was overwhelmed and devastated. I couldn’t handle it either, BUT, then I started listening to the truth, and it truly did set me free! Why? Because the Bible says so… and it’s true. It’ll hurt at first, but knowing the truth is freeing… at least internally, lol.

Some of the things that will be revealed eventually are going to make people sick to their stomachs, but it’s all true. Wait till you start hearing about it. Listen to Flashpoint on YouTube, Victory News on the Victory Channel, YouTube and if you’re a Christian (born-again), Amanda Grace on YouTube (a prophet). There are many others like The Epoch Times and BCN: Breaking Christian News… but you should use discernment, ‘cause you could find other fake Christian sources that’ll throw you for a loop. The Bible addresses that too: Matthew 24:22-25 - And if those days had not been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.  Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘He is over here,’ do not believe him.  For false Christ's and false prophets will arise and will provide great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance.

Listen to this on Fox News: Parent is suing the State of New York to marry their own adult child!  This is sick!  Now people are trying to get the laws of incest overturned. Anything goes anymore and we just let it happen. That’s addressed in the Bible too: Isaiah 5:20: Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;   and 2Timothy 3.

These days are the culmination of Good vs. Evil, Satan vs. God. This has also been planned from the beginning of time. The end is drawing near:  “But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” Luke 21:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Grace Prophetic Word from 5/26/23

     Here is a prophetic word that Amanda Grace just had yesterday. I'm posting it because it's filled with amazing predictions from...